Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Why You Should Boycott Geek Squad

This horror story about Geek Squad's corrupt corporate practices, is enough for me to never use them again. It is simply unconsionable, that they would charge for services not performed and refuse a full refund for forcing the customer to fix what they claimed they couldn't.

After reading this post, you may think "where else should I go to get my laptop fixed? Well, if you're in DC, there is an excellent laptop repair service in Dupont Circle called Cyberlaptops. They have repaired three of my laptops at very reasonable prices and have excellent service. I have no affiliation with the company other than satisfied customer.

If we all start boycotting and helping the little guy, Geek Squad will be forced to provide better service at lower prices

No comments:

Post a Comment