Friday, August 22, 2008

Apparently I'm a Cylon Infiltrator

I love Battlestar Gallactica. Best re-imagining of any TV series ever! Plus, it's chock full of conspiracies and aliens (ok evolved artificial intelligences) - two of my favorite things.

Actually went to the website and took the personality test. I'm a guerilla warrior resistance leader fighting for freedom. Pretty much the values I love and believe in - I would've loved to have fought in the Revolutionary War - establishing an entirely new government (New World Order - spooky!) unlike anything existing at the time and based on the innate nobility and equality of all men instead of divine right.

Though I wouldn't be a secret double agent unlike Sam or Gen. Arnold.

Join the Fight and take the Battlestar Galactica Personality Quiz! jointhefight.scifi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment